Laboratory Course in Unit Operations
Building A, basement (opposite Bufan downstairs), door number AS76
Course schedule starts Wednesday April 11th.
Laboratory course begins at 8:30 am and lasts 7 weeks, please see course description, rules and grading.
Schedule of the tasks is available now. You will work in three member group. If you would like to be in same group with your friends please let me know (email@example.com).
Please check your working group and check the materials for the task you are assigned to do.
Schedule of the tasks for summer semester 2017/18 (PDF), updated 5.4.2018
II. turnus (8. – 14. week)
- (B) Bioreactor, garant: P. Kočí
- (Ch) Characteristic curves of centrifugal pump, garant: J. Čejková
- (F) Filtration, garant: M. Kohout
- (Fl) Fluidization, garant T. Moucha
- (H) Pressure losses in fluid flow through straight pipes and fittings, garant: V. Nevoral
- (M) Mixing, garant: M. Jahoda
- (Pt) Pressure drop in packed beds. garant: L. Valenz
- (Ro) Reverse osmosis, garant: Z. Slouka
- (T1) Heat exchanger, garant: Z. Grof
- (T2) Heat transfer in a fin heat exchanger, garant: J. Lindner
- (U) Sedimentation, garant: P. Basařová