Laboratory Course in Unit Operations
Building A, basement (opposite Bufan downstairs), door number AS76
Course schedule starts Wednesday November 8th or Thursday November 9th. Laboratory course begins at 8:30 am and lasts 7 weeks, please see course description, rules and grading.
Students are assigned to Wednesday's or Thursday's shift according to alphabet, at the moment. Please make a three (once two) member group and let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) which day you would like to attend. Attention!!! In Wednesday's shift is limited number of places - only 5 persons.
Please check your working group and check the materials for the task you are assigned to do.
Schedule of the tasks for winter semester 2017/18 (PDF) will be available beginning of November, updated 5.9.2017
II. turnus (8. – 14. week)
Shift VII, Wednesday morning 8:30-13:00
Shift IX, Thursday morning 8:30-13:00
- (B) Bioreactor, garant: P. Kočí
- (Ch) Characteristic curves of centrifugal pump, garant: J. Čejková
- (F) Filtration, garant: M. Kohout
- (Fl) Fluidization, garant T. Moucha
- (H) Pressure losses in fluid flow through straight pipes and fittings, garant: V. Nevoral
- (M) Mixing, garant: M. Jahoda
- (Pt) Pressure drop in packed beds. garant: L. Valenz
- (Ro) Reverse osmosis, garant: Z. Slouka
- (T1) Heat exchanger, garant: Z. Grof
- (T2) Heat transfer in a fin heat exchanger, garant: J. Lindner
- (U) Sedimentation, garant: P. Basařová