Laboratory Course in Unit Operations
Because of the reconstruction, the entrance to the laboratories is different from the previous years - building A, opposite Bufan down the stairs and left, door number S 69 through the courtyard to the brown door.
Due to the ongoing reconstruction there is less space in the lab, so we ask that you put all the items in the cabinets in the corridor before entering the courtyard.
Laboratory course begins at 8:30 am and lasts 7 weeks, please see course description, rules and grading.
Please check your working group and check the materials for the task you are assigned to do.
The labs will start 10.4.2019. Schedule of the tasks for summer semester 2018/19 (PDF) will be available 4.4.2019. The tasks are done in three-members groups which will be created according to the alphabet. If you would like be in the group with your friends please send me the names on email firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated 8.2.2019.
II. turnus (8. – 14. week)
Shift V, Wednesday morning 8:30-13:00
- (B) Bioreactor, garant: P. Kočí
- (Ch) Characteristic curves of centrifugal pump, garant: J. Čejková
- (F) Filtration, garant: M. Kohout
- (Fl) Fluidization, garant T. Moucha
- (H) Pressure losses in fluid flow through straight pipes and fittings, garant: V. Nevoral
- (M) Mixing, garant: M. Jahoda
- (Pt) Pressure drop in packed beds. garant: L. Valenz
- (Ro) Reverse osmosis, garant: Z. Slouka
- (T1) Heat exchanger, garant: Z. Grof
- (T2) Heat transfer in a fin heat exchanger, garant: J. Lindner
- (U) Sedimentation, garant: P. Basařová