Laboratory Course in Unit Operations
Building A, basement (opposite Bufan downstairs), door number AS76
Course schedule starts Wednesday November 8th or Thursday November 9th. Laboratory course begins at 8:30 am and lasts 7 weeks, please see course description, rules and grading.
Students assigned to Wednesday's shift have another courses on Thursday. All other students according to my information have no other courses on Thursday's and therefore are assigned to Thursday's shift. Please make a three member group and let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please check your working group and check the materials for the task you are assigned to do.
Schedule of the tasks for winter semester 2017/18 (PDF), updated 1.11.2017
II. turnus (8. – 14. week)
- (B) Bioreactor, garant: P. Kočí
- (Ch) Characteristic curves of centrifugal pump, garant: J. Čejková
- (F) Filtration, garant: M. Kohout
- (Fl) Fluidization, garant T. Moucha
- (H) Pressure losses in fluid flow through straight pipes and fittings, garant: V. Nevoral
- (M) Mixing, garant: M. Jahoda
- (Pt) Pressure drop in packed beds. garant: L. Valenz
- (Ro) Reverse osmosis, garant: Z. Slouka
- (T1) Heat exchanger, garant: Z. Grof
- (T2) Heat transfer in a fin heat exchanger, garant: J. Lindner
- (U) Sedimentation, garant: P. Basařová